Thursday, December 6, 2012

St. Vitus Cathedral


Its no secret, I love cathedrals!  Located inside Prague Castle, the beautiful Saint Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Rep.  Its soaring spires are visible from all over Prague. The Gothic St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála sv Vita) is one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Europe. Construction on the present building began in 1344 and was not completed until the 20th century. Obviously it was worth the wait!

I have been very busy with custom orders this holiday season, but I will always make time to share my daydream travels of Europe... In the meantime, I wish you all a blessed weekend!

Kerri

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Kerri! PRAGUE IS A MAGICAL MEDIEVAL CITY!!!! LOVE IT! Thank you darling and beautiful friend for coming to visit. I hope you were able to shake it with some CUBAN SUGAR PLUM FAIRY MUSIC! teehee...how are the pups? Anita

Hayu Maselli said...

when seeing cathedral,churches in Europe is always making me speechless
they are magnificent.
Wishing to visit Hungary one day ;)
have a nice weekend Kerri ;)
take care..
hugs

Red Rose Alley said...

Kerri,
St. Vitus Cathedral is gorgeous. Nel likes the old Gothic Cathedrals the best. They have so much history to them, and the statues and paintings are amazing. The girls have never been to Prague. It looks so wonderful. I hope you are enjoying this special Christmas season.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

romance-of-roses said...

Good Morning Dear Friend Kerri,
Amazing Cathedral, I also love the. I too have been so busy doing boutiques. It's over now so I can enjoy the holiday season, although I still have a couple of shops to deliver to. This is why I have not had time to change my blog. I thank you so much for your visit. Big hug to the furry family. Hugs...Lu

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Dear Kerri,
The Cathedral is amazingly beautiful. I love the details and lines of it.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful pics.
I can imagine how busy you are and I can so relate. Hopeing things will calm down this next week as my sale ends tomorrow.

Have fun creating my friend and thank you for taking the time to stop by and your kind comments. Always so wonderful to see you.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Kerri,
The Cathedral is breathtaking...
Thank you so much for sharing this.

It was such a treat to see you had come for a visit.. So happy you enjoyed Zoe.
blessings,
Penny

YOUR MOTHER said...

YES, VERY BEAUTIFUL. I JUST LOVE CASTLES AND CATHEDRALS.
LOVE, MOM XO